Add1

After spending Rs 1 billion on his office, Kangana Ranaut made a big announcement

After spending Rs 1 billion on his office, Kangana Ranaut made a big announcement

pak world news


A few days ago, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut opened her magnificent office in a bungalow at a cost of over Rs 1 billion. She also owns the production house Mani Karnika Films in Mumbai's posh Bandra area and lives in a three-storey bungalow in the same area. Now they have made another big announcement. According to India Times, Kangana Ranaut has said, "I want to be one of the richest people in India when I reach the age of 50."

In a recent interview, Kangana Ranaut said, "I am called an outsider in Bollywood. People say of me that I am a greedy girl from a small town. For those who don't know, I want to tell them that I had only Rs. 1500 in my pocket at the time I ran away from home. As a woman, I never thought about money, but when I was ridiculed for being a greedy girl from a small town, that ridicule changed my life. In the past, material things didn't matter to me, but now I want to be one of the richest people in India. ”

Post a Comment

0 Comments